Pulling your book

I agree with Mimi that when we display our work, we
are always taking some kind of risk.  I currently have
works on display in a gallery.  A page in one of the
books is bent.  When I get it back, I will replace it
and re-do the binding.  The important thing is that
the work is being communicated to a receptive audience.

=====
mindy belloff  ~  mabell                                        http://www.IntimaPress.com

Talk to your friends online with <a href="http://im.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Messenger</a>.